- 19/SE1: France: East / South;
- 19/SE2: UK & Northern Europe;
- 19/SE3: Southern Europe.
Contract type: Full Time
Desired Industry Experience:
Experience in Machine Vision / Identification / Robotics
3 yrs+ experience of managing a sales territory
Academic Qualification: BSc desirable
About the organisation
The TPL Vision culture is that of a growing, fast paced yet family owned business. We are reactive to customer and market needs, so change can be fairly rapid, yet consistency in good customer service is absolutely key to our success. Above all, we are a team, with every role contributing enormously to our success. If you like variety in your work, responsibility, and being appreciated for your achievements, then TPL Vision is absolutely the right company for you!
TPL Vision is a dynamic, privately owned company manufacturing LED illumination solutions for the industrial automation world. Our LED products help customers to detect, identify, track and measure their parts and any defects more efficiently and with fewer errors across a wide range of industries and manufacturing processes, including food and beverage, identification, automotive and pharmaceutical markets. Our customers vary from end users, system integrators & machine builders, to large volume partners.
About the roleTPL Vision currently have 3 x Sales Executive roles available, for the following territories:
- Ref 19/SE1: France – East / South – French & English essential
- Ref 19/SE2: UK / Northern Europe – English essential; other European languages desirable
- Ref 19/SE3: Italy / Southern Europe – English & Italian essential; Spanish / other European languages highly desirable
The right applicants can be home based within their territories, or based from our offices in Nantes (France), Switzerland or Perth (Scotland).
DutiesManage your sales territory to achieve and exceed sales targets for TPL Vision products by:
- Researching possible new and existing customer accounts, qualifying business opportunities, visiting and presenting TPL Vision’s business & products, proposing account, partner and territory strategies & reviewing with the VP of Sales
- Creating, maintaining & managing positive customer relationships with new & established customers, building a reputation for excellent service & generating repeat business
- Arranging customer visits & travel, adhering to Company travel guidelines
- Updating CRM database with up-to-date information on customers projects & details
- Collaborating with Customer Service team to manage your prioritised activities, reports & customer opportunities, and arrange quotations, product loans & returns
- Collaborating with the Technical Sales and Applications teams to ensure your customers receive timely & appropriate levels of support, and recommending the best product solutions to the customer
- Responding in a timely manner to customer queries and requests
- Researching, visiting, and presenting / exhibiting at marketing events, fairs, industry trade shows and conventions within your territory
- Providing reports, customer feedback, product, market & commercial information to the CEO and VP of Sales, and to your colleagues
- Continuously develop and maintain knowledge of our products (and our competitors’ product), their integration & applications, your customer markets and applications and participating in educational opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and other European languages (see “About the Roles” for specific language requirements for each territory)
- Proven success in managing a sales territory (3+ yrs), including managing channel partners
- Industrial automation/ machine vision/ identification/ robotics experience highly desirable
- Technical background is beneficial
- Customer focused, with strong commercial awareness and understanding of the sales cycle, and ability to handle challenging customer situations
- Strong listening, presentation, communication, organisational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Proactive & motivated, well organised, resilient and self-disciplined
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative environment
- Ability to travel upto 50% of the time, willing to travel on short notice if required
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships, sharing information with others
- Determination to achieve end result; optimism & enthusiasm when things don’t go to plan
- PC literate: experience with MS Windows applications, experience with CRM database
Applicants should send a covering letter stating which role you are applying for, your industry experience and salary expectation, along with a CV to: